[Az-Geocaching] New Stuff Online!!!

Jason Poulter polt@snaptek.com
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 23:49:42 -0700

Hey everyone,

The new stuff on the Arizona site is online.

Statistics...such as   Cache Stats, Team Stats, Activity Logs, Last
Found and Hidden Lists...
All the lists are sortable by the different items in the fields just by
clicking on the title of the column you want to sort by...

Remember these are only stats for caches in Arizona so it will not list
caches that you have found in other states.

You can also click on team names to see lists of all caches a team has
visited...

Also click on the cache and it will take you to the geocaching.com web
site to view it.

The last found and map listing will generate a map of all the arizona
caches which you can move around on zoom in etc...
Each cache on the map is also clickable to take you to its site...

The data also stay up to date through out the day updating every few
hours.  So you can visit through out the day to see progress.

We have quite a many other ideas in the works and developing as well....

So give this stuff a test and let us know what ya think or any other
cool ideas for stats or graphs that ya might like to see...

Also we would be glad to put a link on our page to any other team that
has a geocaching site... just send us an email to

geocaching at snaptek dot com

Have fun!!! and Check out the new stuff!!!

--Team Snaptek