[Az-Geocaching] New Cache....Moving Day!

Trisha Radley az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 01:19:44 -0700

Well, since Cody and Cheryl were kind enough to offer to help, I thought I
would make it worth their while (and anyone else's) cache-wise. So I created
a one-day multi-cache for anybody who comes 'a lookin'.....and for those who
are able to help out for a coupla' hours or so, there will be coordinates to
a second cache containing very cool Jeep Posse bumper stickers and T-Shirts
(limited supply) plus some other stuff. Those who can make it just for the
cache and to say "HI" (which is fine also) will have coordinates to the
second stage, a more traditional cache.
Just thought I'd make moving day more fun and interesting. (I wonder if this
one-day thing will get approved??)
Sodas and pizza (lunch) for anybody helping!
And if the snow is light, plenty of Prescott-area caches, if you haven't
already got to 'em!
Peace,
~~trisha ~~Lightning~~ Yavapai Co Jeep Posse.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cody Brown" <cbrown@triumphairrepair.com>
To: "'Trisha Radley '" <radley@cableone.net>;
<az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 10:56 PM
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] HEY LARRY!!!

> BUFPUT here.  We would be willing to bring the BUFPUT and dolly to assit
> you.  Give us a time and GPS cooridinates.
>
> Hehehe,
> Team CBX2

Creek, Lower Wolf Creek, and Dynamite Joe's Frijoles (with Flash)....the
last being a nice peak to climb.

So, I'm back at it, but as I just bought a house nearby, and I am moving in
two weeks, I will have to wait to do anymore hunting for awhile.....
Anybody interested in helping me move my big stuff and boxes on Sat, Dec
8??? I'm not moving far but need a few guys to lift stuff, and a couple
trucks and hand dolly's. Just thought I'd ask....if you can help, even for
part of the day, email me for location! Sodas/water and pizza provided!
> ~~trisha

Hi Trisha;

 Even though we've tried, we'll never find 'em all in Arizona. But we're
having fun trying. If everyone would stop hiding additional caches for the
next two or three months, we might finally get them all. Even if Wolfb8
(Libby) stopped hiding caches we would make better progress. She's just a
cache hiding machine :-)

BTW - your hands/wrists should be all healed by now. Ready to go cache
hunting again? I think there's still a few near Prescott you haven't found
yet.