[Az-Geocaching] Geo-corraling

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:53:52 -0700 (MST)

> I also recently read an article on the Internet about a wireless wrist GPSR.
> Not only is it a mini GPS receiver, it's also a transmitter. You purchase
> the wrist GPS and subscribe to the wireless service. You can access your
> special web site to see on a map, where this GPSR is currently located at.
> They're selling it as a child location device. I don't remember the costs.

The GPS watch that I remeber wasn't very practicle because you only got
about 20 min of use total.  I kinda wrote it off when I saw that. It
wasn't being sold as a child finder though it was about $400+ if I
remember right.  It was also HUGE, a little bigger than a silver dollar
and about 3/4 of a inch thick.. you know the height of fashion :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek