[Az-Geocaching] Buster or Bust cache

Larry Farquhar az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 07:26:03 -0700

What's the waypoint for the "Buster or Bust" cache? I don't have it listed
and can't find it on the web site.

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Jim Stamm
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 12:08 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] HEY LARRY!!!

Brian Cluff wrote on 11/25/01 6:09 AM :

>I would bet that if people just started mentioning the list on their cache
>finds that it would encourage people to join without a virtual cache.
>Maybe little subtle hints that it would be good like "Took so and so's
>additional clues that we got off the arizona geocachers listserv (include
>link), and found the cache no problem"  Maybe something like that would
>get people to join.

Good idea.  I'll also include "An Easier Way Back Down Map" in my "Buster
or Bust" cache, with the comment:  "Use this map to return to your
vehicle in case you missed all of the clues that were posted on the
Arizona Geocaching Listserv."

Present members can consider the above to be Clue #2.

-Stosch's Stashers