[Az-Geocaching] HEY LARRY!!!

wolfb8 az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:16:56 -0700

Even if Wolfb8
> (Libby) stopped hiding caches we would make better progress. She's just a
> cache hiding machine :-)

Don't worry Larry I only have a couple hundred places left that I love to go
and want to share with you all... Of course they are starting to move  more
and more away from phx....

> I also see Arizona has a bunch of new geocachers. It's great to see new
> names and the increased activity. Are any of you lurking on this list?

 I don't think to many I told the ones I have meet. but have not seen them
post... Yea it is so knew to see all the new finds by new people....

>Perhaps we could create a virtual
> cache, where the finder simply joins this list and sends a confirmation
> Email to get the "find".

Well I do not like virtual caches cuz there is alway some way of marking a
place. even if you have to make it a multi level cache... BUT That is a GOOD
idea larry would love to see more people on here....  So my vote is yes  yes
yes.

Just a reminder to all there is only 1 block left to sign in the quilt....
so lets get it done and mailed back off so it can be added to the rest of
the states

peace

libby