[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Larry Farquhar az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 06:12:20 -0700

Thanks Seth.

Your new cache in Rocky Point is very timely. I think Cody and Cheryl (CBx2)
is heading down there soon for his BIRTHDAY! I wonder if he'll be sober
enough to find your cache?

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Seth
Zimmerman
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 10:25 PM
To: Az-Geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Hello everyone. My name's Seth and I'm a
geocache-aholic. Yeah I know, admitting your weakness
is half the battle. Anyway I'm kinda new at this but
I've found a few caches. I've been laying low and just
sorta watching you guys chat. I recently placed a
cache but I'm waiting to log it on geocaching.com
because I don't have the pictures back yet. It's in
Puerto Peņasco, Mexico (Rocky Point). If you are
interested in finding it here are the coords: N 31°
17.827 W 113° 32.735
Since you're getting the coords prematurely I ain't
given no hints to nobody. I think it's the first one
down there but let me know if you think otherwise.
Just FYI I'm going down this weekend so visit if you
can (info in the cache). See ya. PS : Larry, nice job
on the web site!

                      The Omniterranaut