[Az-Geocaching] Two caches archived.

Cody Brown cbrown@triumphairrepair.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:41:56 -0700

On no!!  Tell me that the Yellow Jeep population isn't dwendling.  Maybe we
can be declare them as an endangered species and get some stuff from the
government that we could stock our cache buckets with it.

On a good note, my Yellow Jeep Fever seems to be under control.  I
encountered a false-positive this weekend in Payson as a yellow jeep was
spotted in the parking lot of Super Walmart.

Cody

-----Original Message-----
From: Baja Fleg [mailto:fleigle@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 10:04 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Two caches archived.

No Back to School was stolen, we found the cover to the camera and other
pieces of trash that came from the cache.  There were two people that we
found at the cache site after it had been reported missing that were acting
very suspicious.  We believe these were the people who stole the cache and
had returned to look for some more loot.  Just by our brief conversation
with them we are almost sure this was the case.  Also by the looks of it
these people had a GPS but were not geocachers.  We removed Saber and it
will be reincarnated in New Mexico.

Michael
Team TJ

----Original Message Follows----
I just noticed there are two more caches which have recently been archived.
They weren't reported as being missing so hopefully Team TJ retrieved them
and they will be reincarnated at another location.

R.I.P.
GC1668,  33, 33.5720, -112, 04.2790, *** Back To School by Team TJ GC1BE8,
33, 57.0020, -113, 00.1210, *** Saber by Team TJ

Bob