[Az-Geocaching] Shadow of the Pyramid

Cody Brown cbrown@triumphairrepair.com
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:22:49 -0700

I too was back out there after work today.  Got there about 5:30 so probably
missed Wyle "E" and Trail Gypsy by just a few minutes.  Looked for about an
hour until it was too dark.  Its got to buried or Bob's coordinates are way
off.  I did appreciate the stuffed bunny in the one bush though.  I give up
on this one.  I guess I've been skunked by Bob again.

Oh well,  {:-)
Cody (Team CBX2)

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Farquhar
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sent: 11/16/01 5:11 PM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Shadow of the Pyramid

Anyone else as frustrated with this one as I am?

Why can't we find it? Maybe 1) the cache isn't at or near the
coordinates, 2) since the cache is completely hidden, there's no way to
find it, 3) the cache is gone already, or 4) or something else is too
sneaky or foul about it.

I've looked aggressively twice now. After another hour today, Trail
Gypsy (sorry, I forgot your names) drove up and we looked together for
another 30 minutes until I gave up. Both of them were still at it when I
left. This was also Trail Gypsy's 2nd attempt. Cody & Cheryl (CBx2) has
looked, maybe twice. Libby (WolfB8) has also looked, maybe with
WhiteWolf helping. I know we all have the same coordinates (don't know
about Libby).

Guess I accept the loss on this one, and move on. :-)

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com