[Az-Geocaching] Micro Cache Advice

Scott Wood wood@myblueheaven.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:12:45 -0700

At 11:42 AM 11/11/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>There are plenty of people that don't care about the
>trading. Thay're after the hunt and the finding and
>just want a way to document it.

My reason for not wanting to do a film canister was that I felt it was too
small even for the log.  Even though I made the PVC/ABS container pretty
small, I was able to put multiple sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 paper in it for the
log.  I have come to learn that the finders of the cache have started
leaving quarters in it as prizes for the next finder.  I left some cash as
a reward to the first.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com