[Az-Geocaching] Micro Cache Advice

Scott Wood wood@myblueheaven.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 11:51:43 -0700

At 10:45 AM 11/11/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>We found a micro-cache in Washington state that was a film canister.
>Personally, I didn't like it. It could only hold quarters and a piece of
>paper. At that micro size, why not just make it a virtual cache of some
>type?

I ruled out a film canister early on.  It thought it was just too small
also.  For the one that I just placed, I used a PVC/ABS container that I
made.  I marked it well and hid it well.  Since this one is quite far from
any structures I didn't think it would be much of a problem.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com

Have you been to www.myblueheaven.com today?