[Az-Geocaching] Prescott Get-Together?

Larry Farquhar lfar@home.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 10:48:49 -0700

Yea! Looking forward to it Trish! (Hope I can make this one)

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Trisha
Radley
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2001 11:39 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Prescott Get-Together?

Hi y'all,
I'd like to get everybody's input on planning a get-together in Prescott, in
the winter! (or, wait until spring?) I know we (you) just had a picnic, but
think a few months down the road and ya know we'll want to do sumptin'!
I can use our Posse HQ as a base (large room, full kitchen, bathrooms,
outside covered and uncovered areas and BBQ, and a bunch of cool caches to
look for in the area (if not too much snow). It could be an all-day event
and./or weekend with camping on the posse grounds (campers and tents, or
sleeping inside the building...hey! a big slumber party!!)
I'm thinking January/February time frame...it's bee-you-tee-ful up here in
the winter (or anytime) and if there is enough potential interest, I'd be
happy to organize it.
Thoughts?
Trisha~~~ "Lightning"