[Az-Geocaching] Another cache missing in action

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:42:27 -0700 (MST)

> I think a visit to an archived cache shows up as an "out of state" cache. My
> Arizona cache count just went down, since the Capitalist cache was archived.
> My stats show 6 out of state finds, when I actually only have 4 out of
> state. The Rat's Nest and the Capitalist cache are the other 2.

Yeah, Like I said.... it take a while for the archived caches stuff to get
updated.  Jason is currently hand saving those pages.  It's usually not a
big deal since most people don't go looking for stuff that isn't there :)

Until then the out of state caches are based on number of total
caches minus arizona caches.  Since the Archived caches aren't being
crawed as often they show up as out of state caches.

We'll soon have a way to crawl the archived caches and then it won't be a
problem.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek