[Az-Geocaching] Another cache missing in action

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:17:30 -0700 (MST)

> The other day, when geocaching.com was down, your stat web site showed ALL
> caches as being archived. Of course, everyone's stats were real messed up.
> Once the geocaching.com site was back up, your web site was back to normal.
>
> On a side point - how often are your stats updated?

Yeah.... the stats crawling and updating code is not great.  I needs from
error checking in it so that it can detect that it hasn't got any data to
up date.
The way jason is doing it now, he wipes out the database completely and
reloads all the new data into it.

As far as updates go, If I remember right it gets updated 4 or 5 times a
day.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek