[Az-Geocaching] geocaching in the superstitions

Jason Poulter polt@snaptek.com
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 00:33:24 -0700

I don't know if there are really any rules about hiding caches there.
It is not a state park per say... but it is state land and state
managed...

I have a cache there and there a quite a few others...  I myself have
not been notified to remove the cache by any state officials... so I
assume it is ok...

Jason