[Az-Geocaching] Congrats

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sat, 06 Jan 2001 22:25:32 -0700

To be honest I don't remember which teams we have congratulated and which
we haven't.  Seems like it has been a good few weeks for teams to break 100.

Congrats to all that have reached the century point!

Team My Blue Heaven has a long ways to go, but we are making a slow and
steady shot at it. :-)

We do plan in hitting a dozen or so caches in Southern California in 2
weeks when we go out and visit family.  Just trying to figure out how we
tell the family that instead of visiting with them we are going to be
running around the woods with our GPS. :-)

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com