[Az-Geocaching] New Map

Team WrongWay teamwrongway@hotmail.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:57:24 -0700

No problem with the map updates.

>GC30D,  33, 31.061, -111, 24.478, Geronimo's Head

Wow, Bob, great minds think alike, I made a similar suggestion to Jeremy a
while back.  Basically make the data more accessable without having to surf
through multiple pages for all the info.  A delimited file of some sort
would be most useful.

>>I realize there is no easy way (yet) to allow downloading WPT data >>to a
>>GPS unit. I assume this is due to the different protocols and >>other.  In
>>my never ending quest to re-invent the wheel I thought it >>would be nice
>>when you "SEEK A CACHE" to have the WPT data in a >>table format similar
>>to this, clicking anywhere on the line would >>link you to the details and
>>the e-log.

>>Name      Use   Lat        Long       Dist(mi) Date   Owner
>>Powerline GC200 N33.42.874 W112.0.054 11.93    2/4/01 Team Legs
>>
>>The problem here is that I'm thinking, which is dangerous.

Jason, this is along the same lines of what I was talking about with "new
ideas".

regards,

Jim