[Az-Geocaching] Pics

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:23:45 -0700

I would actually prefer you didn't.  Thats, hopefully, going to be a
temporary place that I put them just so people can get to them.
If you want to use a copy of them, feel free.  Just please put on them that
I , Brian Cluff, retain all copyrights.  I don't want anything of mine
suddenly ending up on a CD full of public domain pictures. Plus I would like
to know all the places they get published, if they ever get published.  I
also intend in the future to actually make a CD fully of scenic pictures,
flowers and textures. (I've got to offset the price of this camera somehow
:)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek